Our strength is to create custom coater design to process/substrate needs. As a result of having an innovative approach, own production and process knowhow, our thin film deposition systems enable manufacturing of optical, reflection, semiconductor and solar devices.
Our goals is simple, deliver a robust production/R&D platform customized to customer needs with the best cost of ownership.
Deposition Techniques used:
- Sputtering (DC/RF/DC pulsed) with (un)balanced/rotatable magnetrons or combinations
- Thermal evaporation
- Flexible dimensions scalable to needs
- Combination of deposition techniques
- Full automation with easy(own developed) user interface HMI
- Turbomoleculair/cryo pumpsystems
- Specific substrate fixturing with possbililty of cooling/heating stages
- Our references:
OCTOCOAT 480 (automotive application)
Balanced sputtering Cr/Al on polymere substrates (substrate temperature < 80degrC) , full production > 1million/substrates/year. Complete design of coater/fixturing, production and install of the equipment
For other references, please contact us.